* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

2023 Check in by Gawerty
[March 28, 2023, 12:41:12 AM]

Holy crap my login worked. by Ez
[December 03, 2020, 08:56:26 AM]

Been a while. by Bing
[July 13, 2019, 04:47:06 AM]

Was Feeling Nostalgic (Pokemon Knights) by Monzta
[October 24, 2018, 07:37:00 AM]

Old Habits Die Hard by Miss Wednesday
[January 23, 2018, 12:35:35 AM]

WHY IS EVERYONE MISSING by Tickles
[September 16, 2017, 08:20:25 PM]

Been a long time. by Monzta
[August 27, 2017, 03:18:58 PM]

Pokemon Universe Tribute Thread by Jerry
[September 29, 2016, 06:41:31 PM]

Author Topic: [RP] The Omnicide Reality  (Read 172663 times)

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
  • The name's Fox, Mr. Fox
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
Re: [RP] Omnicide Games: Day 1
« Reply #555 on: March 18, 2011, 11:33:17 PM »
Humph, so I don't know crap about guns! I found a gun, I grabbed it, end of story! What do you recommend?
I hate being corrected, but he was much better with guns, so I was going to listen.

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
  • I woke up with a clown's hand in my pants.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: March 18, 2011, 11:42:18 PM »
"Well..."
Stefan removed the Makarov from his bag, handing it to Rex.
"Makarov. USSR. Top notch."

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: March 18, 2011, 11:42:37 PM »
 Kain noticed that no one was around. He looked around, trying to figure out where he was. He was facing a wall with many doors. All of them were sealed shut. Then he realized that he was in a restricted area. He started trying to find his way back. Then he heard voices.
Sh*t, if I get caught I'll get killed.
Kain tried to find a way out. The voices kept getting louder and louder. Then Kain passed a door that had a computerized lock. He would try to remember where it was, but right now he had to find his way back.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 12:32:55 AM by Trainerx »

Offline Desbear

• Soryboard Writer
  • PU Trial-Team
  • Elite Trainer
  • TRANSMISSION_FOUND
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: March 18, 2011, 11:44:06 PM »
renegade saw what rex had and burst out laughing and said "rex you picked possibly the worst gun in the armory!"
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 11:50:14 PM by Meowth 2126 »
TRANSMISSION_END

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: March 18, 2011, 11:47:20 PM »
Stefan held his middle and index finger to his head.
"If you listen closely, you can hear the sound of someone pretending as if they'd known something all along."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #560 on: March 18, 2011, 11:50:38 PM »
Screw you punk! I grabbed the gun out of Stefan's hand, While I had my hand close to his I slipped him a note that read.
To whom is reading this note, do you really want to stay in this game for the rest of your life? If you don't show up in my training room, I have found a way out of here... Pass this note to some one you trust. Rex.

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: March 19, 2011, 12:00:41 AM »
The dorm, mess hall and armoury were empty. The sound of shots from the firing range riccocheted down the hall. It was tempting, and shooting would take his mind off of... things. He bombed up a couple of mags and headed down.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: March 19, 2011, 12:01:11 AM »
I was watching Rex and Stefan having a little fight.

Grinning I looked downwards again checking the durability of my Sniper. It was getting on a bit. Sema- Automatics were reliable weapons, but I was ready to switch back to my bolt action. I walked past their little fight over to the armory. I wanted something light. But with strong qualities.

I looked across at an R700 hanging on the wall. That was my new weapon.

Long barrel, sleek, elegant. Bafflingly beautifull. (No im not describing my penis)

I grabbed the gun before heading back to my spot in the corner.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline Frenchfry

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: March 19, 2011, 12:10:51 AM »
Stefan read the note carefully. So he wasn't the only one planning on getting out of here.
"What's it say?"
"Our old buddy Rex is planning something big. We'll be stopping by the Team Rex training room later. He also didn't interpret that last zinger too well. His loss, though. If he doesn't want to hit anything with that Makarov, it's not my problem."
He folded up the note and put it in his pocket. Nobody around right now he trusted.
"Now, try holding your arm out straighter, or the bullet's always going to land to the left of where you're aiming."

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #564 on: March 19, 2011, 12:22:23 AM »
I aimed at the target and fired, every shot I fired missed. I was pissed, I was about to throw the gun, when I heard Stefan talking to Astrid: "Now, try holding your arm out straighter, or the bullet's always going to land to the left of where you're aiming." I aimed the gun again, and noticed that I was aiming to the right. I took aim again, this time straightening out my arm. I fired, the bullet hit the target, but it was any thing but a bulls eye. I put the gun down, later. I had to spread the word. I slipped Kain and Demos a note before I went to my training room...

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: March 19, 2011, 12:23:46 AM »
 Kain found a door. He saw some people coming around the corner. He ran through the door and ran down the hall as fast as he could. He ended up in a dark room. He found a door and opened it. He ended up in the infirmary. No one was there. He hurried out of the room. He had to tell Demos and Rex that he had found a way out.

Offline Wailord

• Pixel Artist
  • Normal Trainer
  • The artist of pixels
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: March 19, 2011, 12:27:05 AM »
I saw Kain enter the infirmiry cautiously. I was in the corner sorting out a few of my bullet wounds.

In the shadows of the corner of the room I spotted Kain. What ever he was doing. It was evidently something secret. I began to tail him, sticking to the shadows.
MAN MEAT <3

Offline TrainerX

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: March 19, 2011, 12:32:15 AM »
 Kain went to Rex' training room, but he wasn't there. He walked to the shooting range and saw Rex shooting a Makarov. He walked over to Rex and started telling him what happened.
"I was wandering around and accidentally walked into a restricted area. I heard some people and tried to find my way out. I ran past a door that looked like it lead out of Omnicide. It had a computerized lock. If we can get through we might be able to get out of here." Kain spoke quietly because he didn't want anyone else to hear.

Offline Mr. Fox

• Good Trainer
    • View Profile
    • Dragon Cave.
« Reply #568 on: March 19, 2011, 12:35:50 AM »
I have an easier way. My men have been smuggling me things in here. They found a weak spot in security. No more now, The meeting will be at lights out. Here me, if you talk to me again before tonight I will hurt you!
I aimed the gun again and started shooting, every time getting a little closer to hitting the target...

Offline Declan_23

• Quest/NPC Yoda
  • Administrator
  • Good Trainer
  • If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: March 19, 2011, 12:39:47 AM »
Deccers went prone, targets were 300m away. He spread his elbows out to either side, letting the magazine rest on the ground. He pulled the butt into the meaty part of his shoulder to minimise recoil. He cocked the rilfe, flicking the safety to the right. He lined up the head of the guy on the target with the tip of the arrow on the SUSAT sight. He breathed in, the arrow went up, he breathed out slowly. His finger took up the slack on the trigger. He breathed in, the arrow rose again. He breathed out until the sight lined up with the figure again.
BANG!
The round went off almost before he squeezed the trigger. He breathed in and out again.
BANG!
That one had hit a little bit lower. He breathed again.
BANG!
This one was slightly to the left. Another breath.
BANG!
Almost exactly in through the first hole. One last breath.
BANG!

He headed down to check his grouping. 5 holes penetrated the picture's skull.